The B-RAD Accessory Strap Mount is designed to add an additional strap point for tire levers, tubes or CO2 cartridges. Mounts to bottle bosses, or to the B-RAD base for additional carrying options. - Mounts to bottle bosses, or to the B-Rad base for additional carrying options - Main strap is 50mm wide and holds loads 75-120mm diameter (3 - 4.75 inches) - Cradle strap is 40mm wide and 350mm long for supporting loads
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
$14.99 - $16.00
Sunlite's Classic Flower Basket is just like the ones you remember as a kid. Made from weather-resistant plastic, it's tough, light and durable. It fits most handlebars and the flowers are removable. Carry your stuff in style.
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
Blacktop bags feature clever attachments and subtle features. The Trunk bag mounts to nearly any rear rack top for storing essential gear for the ride. - Easy, durable rack mounting straps convert into carrying handles - Easy-access U-lock sleeve and covered rear stash pocket - Internal dividers allow for multiple configurations - Daisy-chain loops for attaching taillights and other gear - Approximate dimensions: 13.5 x 7 x 4.5"
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Designed to hold tools, wallet, keys, clothing and other items securely - Hook and loop fasteners mounting system - Available in two sizes
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Designed to hold a phone (max 5 inches long) and other items securely - Convenient flip top opening - Hook and loop fasteners mounting system
Lezyne's Energy Caddy is an essential for anyone who wants to keep gels and food close at hand. It features EVA molded sides and uses Velcro straps around the top tube and one around the stem to securely keep it in place. The elastic mid section expands to accommodate a wide variety of contents and provides quick access for fueling on the go.
Lezyne's Roll Caddy features a simple roll-up design constructed of a durable nylon fabric for your daily ride necessities. Strap it to your saddle rails or toss it in your pack. The large, adjustable nylon strap slides easily to secure and accommodate what's inside, and the wide open pockets can fit a 29" tube or a pair of tire levers. The Roll Caddy has an internal zipper pocket to secure your small items.
$10.00 - $11.00
Jandd Bicycle Mounted Rack Clamps are for mounting racks with no braze-on points. - Stainless Steel Coated Clamp - Sold as a Pair
$127.00 - $140.00
Specifically designed for bikepacking, the H2Pro Saddle Bag offers enough space to conveniently bring all the essentials for your adventure without a rear rack. Constructed from lightweight and waterproof 210D Nylon with a PTU coating, the H2Pro Saddle Bag features roll closures and an air bleed valve to make packing and repacking easy and convenient. With two light attachments and reflective strips to increase visibility while riding, the H2Pro Saddle Bag is the perfect choice for exploring on or off road. FEATURES - Air bleed valve to assist with compression and packing - Roll closures provide flexible capacity - Removable dry bag - Included bungee cord helps provide extra storage - Two light attachments and a reflective design for added safety SPECIFICATIONS - Material: Light 210D Nylon with PTU coating - Colors: Black - Size: 35 x 15 x 20cm (M), 44 x 20 x 20cm (L) - Volume: 10L (M), 17L (L)
$25.00 - $36.00
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Industrial-Strength Hook-And-Loop Straps Offer Superior Holding Power To Securely Attach To Seatposts - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Internal Mesh Pocket For Organization Of Small Essentials
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Padded Compartment Provides Extra Protection For Gear - Designed To Hold Phones Up To 5.5 Inches; Access Port For Easy Charging - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Top Tube And Frame
Keep your snacks, camera, or phone close at hand in Giant's Waterproof Top Tube Bag. It features welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric to completely seal out the elements. Velcro straps let you mount it quickly and easily to your bike.
Ultra-Minimal Storage Solution To Keep Your Riding Essentials Organized If there's one thing that's true, there are never enough pockets. Fortunately, where you're going you won't need pockets, not with the Hip Pack Slim. This ultra-minimal storage solution is uber-low profile and fits easily under your jersey. With a divided main pocket that lets you keep your essentials organized, plus secure hip pockets for cash, keys, and valuables; meet your new favorite trail buddy. - Low-profile under-jersey fit - Divided main pocket for organization - Secure hip pockets for valuables - Reflective details for improved visibility
Is it a bag? Is it a mat? Good news: it's both. Pack everything you need for the trailhead in this durable bag, then use it as a changing mat to keep your feet clean and dry while you gear up. When your ride's done, pack it up and leave nothing behind. - Durable nylon bag for carrying all of your gear to the trailhead - Converts into a large changing mat to keep your feet clean and dry - Quickly cinches back into a bag so nothing gets left behind - 300D polyester
$39.99 - $42.99
Banjo Brothers' Frame Pack attaches to your top and down tubes to securely stow gear within arm's reach. It's made from tough nylon with a lined, colored interior. Plus, the four hook-and-loop straps keep it in place and protect your bike's finish, and you've got a full-length zip, key clip, phone pocket, and reflective piping, too.
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
Page 1 of 1